OICL Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 300 Administrative Officers (Scale-I) – Last Date: September 15
THE ORIENTAL INSURANCE COMPANY LTD has announced
notification for the recruitment of 300 ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICERS (SCALE-I) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18-08-2017 to 15-09-2017.
Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process,
application fee & how to apply are given below…
OICL Vacancy
Details
Total No.of Posts: 300
Name of the Post: Administrative Officers (Scale-I)
Total No.of Posts: 300
Name of the Post: Administrative Officers (Scale-I)
Name of the Category:
Age Limit: Minimum
Age: 21 years Maximum Age: 30 years, as on 31.07.2017 i.e. a candidate must
have been born not earlier than 1st August 1987 and not later than 31st July
1996 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation 05 years is admissible to SC/ ST, 03
years for OBC & for complete details refer the notification.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must be Graduate from a recognized University &
Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of Regional language.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Preliminary Exam, Main Exam
and Interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ Persons with
Disability (PWD), Payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master
Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile
Wallets.
Important dates:
Publication of Advertisement in Employment News
|
In the month of August 2017
|
On line Registration commences from / Payment of fees
|
18.08.2017
|
Last Date for Online Registration / payment of fees
|
15.09.2017
|
Dates of online Examination
|
Phase – I : 22.10.2017 (Tentative)
Phase – II : 18.11.2017 (Tentative)
|
Notification: Click here


