IBPS Specialist Recruitment 2017 - Notification Out...! Check full details- Apply Now
Institute of
Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued notification for Common
recruitment process for recruitment of Specialist Officers. Those who
wish to apply from November 7 to November 27, 2017. The examination (Prelims/Mains)
is tentatively scheduled in December 2017/ January 2018.
Name
of the Posts:
Sr.
No
|
Posts
|
01
|
I.T.
Officer (Scale-I)
|
02
|
Agricultural
Field Officer (Scale I)
|
03
|
Rajbhasha
Adhikari (Scale I)
|
04
|
Law
Officer (Scale I)
|
05
|
HR/Personnel
Officer (Scale I)
|
06
|
Marketing
Officer (Scale I)
|
Number
of Vacancies
A. I.T.
Officer (Scale-I) – 120 posts
B. Agricultural
Field Officer (Scale I) – 875 posts
C. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) - 30 posts
D. Law Officer (Scale I) – 60 posts
E. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 35 posts
F. Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 195 posts
Educational
Qualification(s):
A. 4 year
Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/
Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecommunications/
Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation (OR) Post
Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics
& Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/
Information Technology/ Computer Applications (OR) graduate having passed
DOEACC ‘B’ level
B. 4 year
Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary
Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing &
Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural
Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/
Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering
C. Post
Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation)
level (OR) Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects
at the degree (graduation) level.
D. A
Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
E. Graduate and
Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate
diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work /
Labour Law.
F. Graduate and
Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two
Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
Age
(As on 01.11.2017): Minimum: 20 years Maximum:
30 years
I.e. A
candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1987 and not later than
01.11.1997 (both dates inclusive).
Relaxation in the Upper Age Limit: SC- 5years, OBC – 3years
and PWD – 10 years.
Selection
process:
The
examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two
phases, preliminary and main.
Shortlisted
candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common
Interview.
Application
Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non- Refundable):
Rs. 50/- for
SC/ST/PWD/EXS.
Rs.600 /- for
OBC/General candidates
Application
Process:
Candidates can apply online only from 07.11.2017 to 27.11.2017 and no other
mode of application will be accepted.
Official
Notification: Click
here
Apply
Online: Click here
Important
Dates:
Events
|
Tentative
Dates
|
On-line
registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates
|
07.11.2017-
27.11.2017
|
Payment of
Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)
|
07.11.2017-
27.11.2017
|
Download
of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary
|
December
2017
|
Online
Examination – Preliminary
|
30.12.2017
and 31.12.2017
|
Result of
Online exam – Preliminary
|
January
2018
|
Download
of Call letter for Online exam – Main
|
January
2018
|
Online
Examination – Main
|
28.01.2018
|
Declaration
of Result of Online Main Examination
|
February
2018
|
Download
of call letters for interview
|
February
2018
|
Conduct of
interview
|
February
2018
|
Provisional
Allotment
|
April 2018
|
Scheme
of the examination:
Preliminary
Examination
For
the post of Law Officer and Rajbhasha Adhikari:
Sr. No.
|
Name of Tests
|
No. of Questions
|
Maximum Marks
|
Medium of Exam
|
Duration
|
1
|
English Language
|
50
|
25
|
English
|
2 hours
|
2
|
Reasoning
|
50
|
50
|
English and Hindi
|
|
3
|
General Awareness with Special Reference to
Banking Industry
|
50
|
50
|
English and Hindi
|
|
Total
|
150
|
125
|
|||
For
the Post of IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel Officer and
Marketing Officer:
Sr. No.
|
Name of
Tests
|
No. of
Questions
|
Maximum
Marks
|
Medium of
Exam
|
Duration
|
||
1
|
English
Language
|
50
|
25
|
English
|
2 hours
|
||
2
|
Reasoning
|
50
|
50
|
English
and Hindi
|
|||
3
|
Quantitative
Aptitude
|
50
|
50
|
English
and Hindi
|
|||
Total
|
150
|
125
|
|||||
Candidates
have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to
be decided by IBPS. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided
by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main
Examination.
Main
Examination
For
the Post of Law Officer, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, HR/Personnel
Officer and Marketing Officer
Name of the Test
|
No. of Questions
|
Maximum Marks
|
Medium of Exam
|
Duration
|
Profession Knowledge
|
60
|
60
|
English & Hindi
|
45 minutes
|
For
the Post of Rajbhasha Adhikari:
Name of the Test
|
No. of Questions
|
Maximum Marks
|
Medium of Exam
|
Duration
|
|||||
Profession Knowledge
(Objective)
|
45
|
60
|
English & Hindi
|
30 minutes
|
|||||
Profession Knowledge
(Descriptive)
|
2
|
English & Hindi
|
30 minutes
|
||||||