Header Ads

SSC CGL Tier 1 - 2017 result has released - Check it now

Staff Selection Committee (SSC) has conducted the Combined Graduate Level exam (Tier – 1) in computer based mode. The examinations were conducted from 5th August to 24th August.
Earlier Staff Selection Committee announced that, Tier 1 exam result will be released on October 31, 2017. But, One day earlier i.e., October 30, 2017 SSC has released Tier 1 result.


Result available in three lists. Check your result according to your list.

LIST-1:         Candidates qualified in Tier - I for appearing in Tier - II ( Paper - I,  Paper - II, Paper - IV (General Studies (Finance & Accounts)) and Tier – III:
LIST-1                 Click here


SC
ST
OBC
OH
HH
UR
CUT OFF SCORE
129
123
140.50
113.50
79
152.50



LIST-2:         Candidates qualified in Tier - I for appearing in Tier - II ( Paper - I,  Paper - II, Paper - III (Statistics)) and Tier - III
LIST-2             Click here


SC
ST
OBC
OH
HH
VH
UR
CUT OFF SCORE
127.50
117
140
104.50
62
116.50
151



LIST-3:         Candidates qualified in Tier - I for appearing in Tier - II ( Paper - I,  Paper - II) and Tier - III
LIST-3              Click here


SC
ST
OBC
EX. S
OH
HH
VH
UR
CUT OFF SCORE
103
93
115
73.5
87
40
89.5
131


Combined Graduate Level Exam., 2017 (Tier-1 ) - list of debarred candidates whose candidature has been cancelled –                  Check here

Combined Graduate Level Exam., 2017 (Tier-1 ) - list of candidates who have appeared twice and candidature has been cancelled –                     Check here


All the best those who qualified for Tier 2 examination.





Theme images by Leontura. Powered by Blogger.